To help you search for small and diverse suppliers across our database of over 1.6 million records from over 320+ sources, we developed Explorer Professional to help you meet your supplier diversity goals. Listed below are the top features to help you identify, track, compare and share supplier information using Explorer.
1. Search for Diverse Suppliers with Filter Options
You can find suppliers by company name, product or commodity, and use other filter options such as geography and diversity categories to target suppliers further.
2. Use Power Search to Narrow Search Results
The Power Search feature combs through websites of over 200,000 diverse suppliers to meet your exact requirements, saving time in finding and researching qualified suppliers.
3. Compare and Find the Right Supplier, Fast
We realize how hard it is to compare suppliers, so we've built Explorer to make the process simple and easy. You can select several suppliers to view their profile and see how they stack against one another based on your requirements.
4. Create, Save, and Share Targeted Suppliers Lists
You can save suppliers based on your project requirements and share lists across as many Explorer users needed. Once you save your list, you can view, share, download (Excel format), or delete your list.
5. View the Supplier's Complete Profile
Evaluate suppliers based on detailed company profile information that includes:
- Essential business information: company size by revenue and number of employees, key contacts, year established
- Diversity and small business attributes
- Diversity classification agencies and expiration dates
- NAICS and SIC classifications
* Note: Explorer data shown above is for demonstration purposes and may be outdated.