1. What is supplier.io Supplier Diversity Economic Impact Analysis? – Supplier Diversity Economic Impact Analysis measures the impact of your spending with diverse and small suppliers across the United States. Demonstrate the power and impact of your supplier diversity program in the economy. Impacts are measures through jobs supported, incomes earned, economic output.
2. What do I use to log in to view my Supplier Diversity Economic Impact Report? – Use your email address to log in to Explorer to access your Economic Impact report.
3. Do I need a separate login to view my Supplier Diversity Economic Impact Report? – If you have access to Explorer, it will be the same login credentials.
4. Where do I view my Supplier Diversity Economic Impact Report? – The Economic Impact Menu will be available once you log in to Explorer.
5. Can I download the data from my Supplier Diversity Economic Impact Report? – Yes, scroll down all the way at the bottom of the report. An Export Data button is available to download the data used for your report.
6. Can I add users to access my Supplier Diversity Economic Impact Reports? – Yes, please contact Support or your Project Manager to add users to gain access to the reports.
7. Where do I view my previous online Economic Impact Reports? All available reports are visible when you clicked on the Economic Impact menu.
8. Can I print my Supplier Diversity Economic Impact Report from the portal? – Yes, the Download PDF button is located on the upper left corner of the screen.
9. What Economic Impact methodology does supplier.io use? – supplier.io uses the “Input-Output” economic model to estimate the number of times each dollar of “input”, or direct spend cycles through the economy in terms of “indirect and induced outputs”, or additional spend, personal income, and employment.
10. What is Output in Economic Impact Analysis? The revenues earned by suppliers and businesses in company’s supply chain and their communities.
11. What are Jobs in Economic Impact Analysis? – The jobs supported through purchases with businesses.
12. What are Wages (Incomes Earned) – The incomes earned in the supported jobs.
13. What is Total Impact? The cumulative impact of the purchases through diverse suppliers.
14. What are Economic Impact Channels? The total economic impact is comprised of three (3) components: (1) Direct (2) Indirect, and (3) Induced.
15. What is Direct Impact? These are impacts at suppliers.
16. What is Indirect Impact? These are the impacts at the businesses that supplier (and their suppliers) purchase goods and services from.
17. What is Induced Impact? These are impacts generated in the communities of suppliers’ employees. This measures the purchase through these employees, and jobs supported through these purchases.